The Mabritec AG
- Mabritec AG was founded in 2008 and is specialized in the identification of microorganisms and the characterization of biological systems using MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry./li>
- Mabritec AG is a financially independent company located in Riehen (Basel-City) in Switzerland.
- The company’s customers come from the fields of medical microbiology, industrial microbiology, food microbiology as well as from various research institutes in the private and public sectors.
- The company offers services in the field of microbiological diagnostics and claims to operate the largest MALDI-TOF MS database for bacteria worldwide.
Co-founder, Managing Director, Scientific Director, Board of Directors
- Valentin Pflüger has 15 years of experience in the field of MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry for the identification of microorganisms.
- Valentin Pflüger is the driving force behind our development projects and is responsible for our Mabritec support services.
- Samuel Lüdin has 8 years of experience in the field of MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry for microorganism identification as well as in the field of molecular genetic analysis
- As a trained microbiologist, Samuel Lüdin is responsible for the Mabritec service laboratory as well as the support of relevant customers.
- Daniel Vogel has over 8 years of experience in frontend development / cloud infrastructure
- Daniel Vogel is responsible for all our informatics and is the leading mind behind the MabritecCentral online platform
Co-founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Guido Vogel has over 16 years of experience in the field of MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry for the identification of microorganisms.
- As long-time managing director of Mabritec AG, Guido Vogel is now increasingly involved in politics, but continues to provide advice and support to Mabritec AG.